Hot Italian Sausage Sandwich. Full of traditional Italian flavor, these sandwiches are a snap to make. For a casual but hearty meal, try these saucy subs created by our Test Kitchen. It has the peppers, onions, tomato sauce, and spiced with sweet or hot.
They come together really quickly, and make a great summer lunch. Choose hot or mild sausages as you prefer. This lip-smackingly divine Italian hot dog is made up of a thin Italian pork sausage smothered with smoky char-grilled peppers and spicy pecorino. You can have Hot Italian Sausage Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot Italian Sausage Sandwich
- Prepare 1/3 pound of broccoli.
- You need 2 of kosher pickle sliced on a bias.
- It’s 4 slices of flat bread.
- You need 5 links of hot Italian sausage.
- You need 1 cup of Greek plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of large Cucumber.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dill weed.
Sausage sandwiches are one of the best ways to take your favorite meaty ingredient anywhere your taste buds want to go. You can make classic street-fair food by layering a hero roll with sweet Italian sausage and sautéed peppers and onions. Or try a breakfast-style sandwich by topping a flaky. For this Italian Sausage and Peppers recipe I used Johnsonville Natural Italian Sausage.
Hot Italian Sausage Sandwich instructions
- Heat a skillet add the sausage and broccoli cover and simmer for 25 minutes turn as needed.
- Turn the broccoli also salt to taste.
- Keep covered turn off heat after 25 minutes.
- Peel the Cucumber slice in half and remove seeds.
- Grate the Cucumber and squeeze the liquids out of the Cucumber.
- Add the dill weed, yogurt, honey, salt, Cucumber and lemon juice.
- Mix everything with the yogurt.
- Slice the pickle on a bias.
- Toast the bread and assemble the sandwich.
- Do not forget the pickle it is the star!.
- I Hope you enjoy!.
Johnsonville Naturals is a new product line that not only includes Italian Use green bell or hot peppers. Place equal quantity of hot dog, sausage and vegetables in each roll. Top each roll with mustard and a dash of salt. Blending Italian sausage and beef together gives it a slightly spicier, more interesting flavor and a richer texture. Pile them high on a crusty roll, and you've got a satisfying sandwich that tastes just like a carnival.