Potato pakoras # Ramzan Special !!!!. Aloo pakora recipe with step by step photos and video – crisp and golden batter coated fried potato fritters. Potato bajji has always been a favorite tea time snack at home. Potato pakora recipe is perfect for an Indian inspired and vegetarian brunch: don't forget to dip the spicy potato pakora fritters in a creamy yogurt sauce!
Our Sweet Potato Pakoras are the perfect slimming-friendly Fakeaway accompaniment whether you're counting calories or following a diet plan like Weight Watchers. Aloo Pakora, Potato Bhajji, Potato Pakoda. by Tarla Dalal. aloo pakora recipe is a simple and easy snack which is a Punjabi style aloo pakora. Pakora is one of India's most infamous snack dishes. You can cook Potato pakoras # Ramzan Special !!!! using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato pakoras # Ramzan Special !!!!
- It’s 1 of medium size potato.
- It’s Gram of flour (besan) 4 tablespoons.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste,salt, turmeric powder,pinch of Garam masala powder ( all spices in regular quantity 1 teaspoon,turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Carrom seeds(ajwain).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds (zeera).
- You need of Chat masala to sprinkle (optional).
Usually, it involves a mixture of different vegetables all bound together with spices. Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for for Potato Pakoras and other related foods. Monsoon is simply incomplete without Aloo Pakora! Potato slices, coated with a spicy batter and deep-fried, these pakoras give you everything your palate will ask for on a.
Potato pakoras # Ramzan Special !!!! step by step
- Wash and chop potatoes like French fries dip in cold water.
- Besides prepare the batter adding all ingredients mentioned above let it rest for 15 minutes make sure it’s not watery keep it like it holds to potato.
- Then drip 3-4 potato fries at once it makes one pakoda gradually do the same process for remaining batter.
- Oil must be medium hot then fry it keeping on low flame remove once it turns golden brown.
- Then serve hot with tomato ketchup.
- Before serving sprinkle chat on pakodas it taste yummy!!!!.
The potatoes should be sliced very thinly. At this point test one slice of potato in the batter. There should just be a thin coat of batter. Aloo pakora or aloo bajji recipe – thin potato slices are coated with besan, rice flour batter and the deep fried till crisp. You can call this potato fritters, batata bhajia.