Greek chicken tacos. Now we've done everything, fused every cuisine, turned everything into a Tacos are perfect form and these flavors are a perfect fit, with juicy chicken thighs flavored with chile. Greek Chicken Tacos feature a wonderful lemon/garlic marinade (that only hints of garlic) and I made an attempt to get these Greek Chicken Tacos up first thing this morning but a gazillion things. Warm multigrain tacos, roasted garlic hummus, romaine, Greek chicken, tomatoes, cucumber & feta with Greek yogurt sauce.
If you love Greek food and tacos you won't be able to resist these Greek Chicken Tacos with Tzatziki and Hummus! Fresh, healthy and loaded with all your favorite Greek flavors!. Greek Chicken Tacos with Whipped Feta is an amazing dinner recipe made with Mediterranean spiced grilled chicken, whipped feta and fresh cucumbers and tomatoes! You can cook Greek chicken tacos using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek chicken tacos
- Prepare 1 cup of plain greek yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber diced.
- You need 1/2 of red onion diced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato diced.
- You need 1 of lemon halved.
- You need of Chicken breasts.
- It’s of Feta cheese.
- You need of Flour tortillas.
This Greek Chicken Taco recipe features mediterranean-style lemon chicken and a thick and These tacos feature tender, lemon-marinated chicken thighs and are topped with a cool cucumber tzatziki. Recipe: Hungry Girl's Greek Chicken Tacos ReluctantEntertainer.com. It's a taste of Greece inside a shell of the Southwest. Mediterranean staples like feta cheese, kalamata olives and romaine lettuce, combined with Grilled & Ready® chicken.
Greek chicken tacos instructions
- Prepare tsatziki sauce. Mix yogurt, cucumber, red onion, garlic, squeeze of half a lemon, salt and pepper. Refrigerate..
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, oregano and squeeze of lemon. Grill is best but pan sear if needed. Once cooked slice pretty thinly or chunk..
- Grill tortillas or cook over gas stove preferably. Otherwise you can microwave to warm if desperate but cooking ove an open flame to get a tiny crispy is best..
- Sauté or grill the other half of the sliced red onion..
- Assemble taco. Sauce first, chicken, tomato and feta cheese. Enjoy!!.
These spicy tacos are perfect for weeknight dinners and are sure to please the entire family. Greek Tacos – similar to the flavors of a gyro but without all the extra time marinating and prepping! The perfect lazy weeknight dinner recipe! Ground Turkey Tacos Meets Greek Food! Easy Greek Chicken Soft Tacos are made in only a half hour and combine the flavors of Mexican tacos and Greek cuisine into one tasty, healthy, recipe!