Jack Fruit Pudding.
You can cook Jack Fruit Pudding using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jack Fruit Pudding
- It’s 2 nos of Coconut.
- Prepare 200 gm of Milkmaid.
- Prepare 20 – 30 of Jackfruit bulbs.
- Prepare 150 gm of Jaggery.
- You need 5 gm of China grass.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Honey.
Jack Fruit Pudding instructions
- Scrap the coconut from the shell and add 1 glass of boil water.Put it in a mixi and grind for few seconds(to extract milk). Press the mix and strain through a metal strainer.we need to make 750 ml(3 cups-approax) coconut milk.
- Chop the jaggery using a knife and keep side.
- Chop the jackfruit flush in small pieces. Cut pieces should be almost one cup and add honey and two table spoon of chopped jaggery and mix well. Reserve 2 table spoon of chopped jackfruit for garnishing..
- Cut china grass in small (you can use a cutting board and knife or a good scissor. How small the size it will melt quickly and no need of double boiling etc. Boil water in pan(you can take 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup water). Put the china grass in boil water. Let it boil till heavy bubbles form. Then reduce the flame and simmer it for 3 minutes. After that switch off flame, cover the pan with a lid and rest it for 10 minutes..
- In a heavy bottom pan take coconut milk and make it warm.Then add scrapped jaggery and mix well till its melts. Add milkmaid and boil ina low flame. Add the china grass mix(sieve through a strainer) to milk mixture. Check the sweetness and add extra jaggery if required.
- Sieve the mixture through a strainer(there might be impurities in jaggery) in pan and add the jackfruit-hony mix. Mix it well.When it become room temperature pour it in individual cups or in big serving dish and garnish with remaing chopped jackfruits.