Healthy IDLI SAMBAR?. Idli sambar recipe – This super quick idli sambar is the best you can make at home to serve with your tiffins like idli, vada, pongal. On most weekdays, we eat the typical South Indian breakfast like idli, dosa and pesarattu since they are high in protein and healthy as well. Please like and subscribe my channel press bell icon leave your comments. idli sambar recipe easy and healthy. finally, enjoy idli sambar with hot steamed idli.
One of the best tiffin sambar recipe i must say. Idli sambar recipe with step by step photos and video. Idli and sambar is a combination made for each other. You can have Healthy IDLI SAMBAR? using 27 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy IDLI SAMBAR?
- You need of SAMBAR.
- It’s 1 cup of arhar daal or SPLIT lentil.
- You need 1 cup of finely diced carrots.
- You need 1 cup of finely diced beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely diced potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of florets of cauliflower.
- You need Half of cup peas.
- Prepare 1 of onion finally chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ginger garlic grated.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of jaggery sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of IDLI.
- Prepare 2 cup of 2 cup semolina.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar optional.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of pouch fruit salt or 1 teaspoon baking soda.
There are many ways sambar can be made. Idli-sambar is a dish which can easily be absorbed by your body. Also, some foods don't make you feel lazy or sleepy after consuming and this dish is Idlis are steamed foods and sambar is like a soup. So, you don't need to worry about fat or oil content that might trouble your cardiovascular system later.
Healthy IDLI SAMBAR? instructions
- IDLI=mix semolina and curd and salt and pepper.if you are using baking powder then mix with all but if you are using fruit salt then use it when you get ready to make idli.now mix well by adding some water and rest it.
- For SAMBAR=soak lentils with salt,pepper,turmeric,2 glass water and all the vegetables.
- Soak for 30 minutes only then have 2 whistles in cooker.let stir it at low flame after opening the cooker.
- For tadka roast mustard seeds and ginger garlic grated then add chopped onion.
- Make them golden and add all the left ingredients of sambar and add tomatoes too.
- Cook the tadka for 10 to 15 minutes and then add it to sambar.sambar is ready.
- Now take a broad pan.add some water for steam.set a stand and let the water boil.grease with oil the small bowls of steel or use idli stand..
- Set in the pan and add fruit salt quickly into semolina mixture and pour one scoop estimated into bowls set or idli stand.
- Let it steam by covering them after 7 to 8 minutes it will ready.
- Enjoy after transferring to palate and enjoy.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
Tiffin Sambar for Idli/ Dosa is always a great treat to our taste buds, especially if it has the taste of restaurants. Tiffin Sambar is very simple to make and it is healthy too as we are going to add lots of veggies. The shallots is the main secret which really enhances the flavor and also the freshly ground. South Indian recipes like idli, sambar, etc are very healthy and easy to make using method given. The south Indian recipes include idlis, dosaii, rasam Idli is a favorite dish of South Indians.