Tang Culi Ji (Chinnese Sweet Sour Pork).
You can have Tang Culi Ji (Chinnese Sweet Sour Pork) using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tang Culi Ji (Chinnese Sweet Sour Pork)
- It’s 500 gr of pork, cut to length.
- You need 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 inch of ginger, minced.
- It’s 2 pcs of eggs.
- You need 2/3 cup of tapioca starch.
- You need of cooking oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbs of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbs of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbs of tapioca starch mix with 2 tbs cold water.
- It’s of sesame seeds.
Tang Culi Ji (Chinnese Sweet Sour Pork) step by step
- Mix the meat with soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and black pepper and ginger.
- Cover it and keep it at the fridge, while preparing the mixture.
- For the mixture add two pieces of eggs, beaten up, and tapioca starch until everything is mixed up.
- Add the tapioca and eggs mixture into the meat, mix until all the meat coated.
- Prepare cooking oil for deep fry, and fry all the meat until golden brown. Fry the meat one by one, because you don't want each meat stick to one and another..
- After all the meats are finished fried, prepare a wok, and add 1/4 cup cooking oil, add garlic, and saute until fragrant.
- Add tomato sauce, mix.
- Add sugar, pepper, salt, and sesame oil, mix all.
- Add the tapioca and cold water mixture until you reach your favourite thickness.
- Add the fried meat, and mix all.
- Serve it and top it with sesame seeds..