Soy Sauce Pickled Daikon.
You can have Soy Sauce Pickled Daikon using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soy Sauce Pickled Daikon
- Prepare of About 300g Daikon *cut into bite-size pieces.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Rice Vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- It’s 5-10 cm of Kombu (Kelp) *optional.
- It’s of Dried Chilli *optional.
Soy Sauce Pickled Daikon instructions
- You need a right size jar or container to keep the Daikon pieces in the marinade. I have found a ziplock bag is the easiest option. Keep everything in the bag and remove the air, so that the Daikon pieces can stay in this minimal amount of marinade..
- Marinate in fridge for 1-2 days before you enjoy..