Custard Dryfruits Jelly.
You can cook Custard Dryfruits Jelly using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Custard Dryfruits Jelly
- It’s of for jelly:-.
- You need 1 packet of agaragar.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red food colour.
- Prepare of for custard:-.
- You need 1 packet of instant milk jelly China grass vanilla flavour.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- It’s of for garnishing:-.
Custard Dryfruits Jelly instructions
- Soaked agaragar in 1/2 cup of lukewarm water. Take sauce pan add sugar in water and cook till it dissolve. Add red food colour and mix it well.
- Add agar agar in colored sugar syrup and keep stirring when it done switchoff the flame and pour it in dessert glass bowls. Glasses or bowls be crossed if you want same which shown in pics..
- I kept glass bowls little down, do not pour jelly liquid full in bowls, keep glass cross and pour half keep in refrigerator and set for 30mins.
- Mix both ingredients in wok and boiled it, keep stirring. let them cool down on room temperature..
- Pour this custard into half cross remaining place(shown in pics). Set it in refrigerator for 1 hour or till it set..
- Take it out from refrigerator and garnish this custard jelly with almonds and pistachios..
- Serve chill.