Best taco dip Mycookbook. This is the absolute best taco dip recipe. Our entire family loves it and I love how easy it is to make. It is perfect for watching the game Plus this easy taco dip recipe tastes great left over.
When I use all low-fat ingredients, such as low-fat sour cream and low-fat Cheddar, it still comes out This was really good and easy, but I would reccemend beating the cream cheese first and seperately, then adding the sour cream. Homemade Tacos are the perfect busy weeknight dinner. These Easy Ground Beef Tacos are better than take-out and ready in minutes. You can have Best taco dip Mycookbook using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best taco dip Mycookbook
- Prepare 16 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 16 oz of container of sour cream.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of taco seasoning for homemade seasoning or 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of iceberg lettuce (diced and shredded).
- Prepare 1 of tomato, diced.
This super easy, no cook skinny taco dip is a MUST have at any get together: birthdays, football, holidays Keywords: best summer appetizers, best taco dip recipe, easy taco dip, layered taco dip, Skinny Taco Dip. Gina… will you be making a print cookbook? This easy taco dip is SO delicious, we can't believe how simple it is. If you really want to take it to another level, make our homemade taco seasoning and swap it out for the store bought stuff.
Best taco dip Mycookbook step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning with a hand mixer utnil the dip is combined and creamy..
- If there are small clumps, then the cream cheese isn’t soft enough. Just let it sit longer so the cream cheese can soften again and mix again..
- Once it is mixed, pour into a serving platter. Top with shredded cheese, then shredded lettuce, and finally diced tomatoes. Serve with tortilla chips..
- Notes- make a day ahead of time. wrap it up.and refrigerate it dont put lettuce or tomato on, wait until ready to sever it. Leave sit out for one hr before severing it and top it with the lettuce and tomato and add more cheese if you like. This is a dip so you want it to be scoped out so it needs to sit out so its scopes nicely. I used a pie dish, but you can use whatever you like. I did make mine the night before and it took no time to chop up the veggies and add it..
Try this simple taco dip recipe today! Looking for the Best Seven Layer Dip out there? Click here to find the recipe from Missouri lifestyle blogger A + Life. This Easy Taco Dip is a super simple dip that's loaded with flavor and is a guaranteed hit at any cookout this summer. The hand-scrawled, crinkled and well-used ones that are tucked in the front of my recipe box, but that don't even really need even reference.