Indian fish cakes. This Fish Cutlet Recipe or Indian Fish Cakes is made with homemade Indian mix. Its a very easy and quick recipe to follow. In India we call Fish cakes as.
These Indian style fish cakes are packed with the amazing flavours of Goa. The egg helps the fish cakes stay together. Personally I find that this gives them a spongy texture that I'm not that crazy about. You can cook Indian fish cakes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian fish cakes
- It’s 4 of fish fillets.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 2 tbs of curry powder.
- Prepare 4 tbs of ginger paste/ split.
- It’s 2 tbs of garlic/minced.
- Prepare half of onion/minced.
- Prepare 1 of chilli/ minced.
- You need half of pack crackers/ crushed.
- Prepare 3 tbs of chat masala.
- It’s 1 of egg.
Shape this into four rough cakes, coat them with flour and either freeze on a baking sheet until solid, or fry in a frying pan with. This Indian style baked fish can be served as it is or as a side to any rice based dish or noodles. Take care not to char the fish while grilling, charred meat is not healthy. Do adjust the spice and red chili.
Indian fish cakes step by step
- Heat coconut milk add 2tbs ginger and curry powder. Then add fish and cook till done. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl add onion, ginger, garlic, chilli, chat masala, crackers, cooled fish, and egg. Mix well and put in fridge for 30 min..
- After cooled in fridge. Make patties. Heat oil and fry till golden brown. Enjoy!!.
Discover smart, unique perspectives on Indian Fish Cakes and the topics that matter most to you like fish cutlets, and indian fish cutlets. She is a French Immersion student, hence the photo label Gateau de Poisson. This very simple dish was a staple on many Newfoundland kitchen tables for who knows. A fishcake (sometimes written as fish cake) is a culinary dish consisting of filleted fish or other seafood minced or ground, mixed with a starchy food, and fried. Asian-style fishcakes usually contain fish with salt, water, flour and egg.