You can cook Salsa Tacos using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salsa Tacos
- It’s 1 lb. of hamburger.
- You need of seasonings to taste: cumin, chili powder, red pepper, blk pepper.
- You need 1 tsp. of Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy.
- It’s 3/4 cup of salsa (I use Pace Picante).
- You need of Taco shells.
- You need of Toppings: lettuce, sour cream, cheese, tomato, hot sauce, beans.
Salsa Tacos step by step
- Begin cooking hamburger along with seasonings in large skillet. Drain and return to skillet..
- Meanwhile cook taco shells as directed on package..
- Add in salsa and heat on medium low heat for 10 minutes..
- Turn off heat once done simmering..
- Set up topping station..