P-lo's Carne Guisado ? ?Spanish Beef stew.
You can have P-lo's Carne Guisado ? ?Spanish Beef stew using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of P-lo's Carne Guisado ? ?Spanish Beef stew
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 family pack of Beef stew.
- Prepare 4 of medium chopped carrots.
- Prepare 4 of peeled and chopped big potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 10 of green olives and lil juice add at same time.
- It’s 4 of Beef broth cubes.
- Prepare Handful of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/2 of chopped green and red pepper.
- You need 1 of small diced onion.
- It’s 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 packets of Sazon with coriander and Annatto.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of vinegar.
P-lo's Carne Guisado ? ?Spanish Beef stew instructions
- Add olive oil to fully coat bottom of pot to cook stew in put on medium high heat.
- I put flour in ziplock bag then add meat and shake.. Add each one to pot once heated shaking excess flour off.
- Add diced onions, minced garlic and seasons (garlic, salt,pepper). Cook and stir around meat until all meat has browned add more olive oil if gets to dry.
- Once all browned add can of stewed tomatoes and water until it fully cover meat (just above). Add more seasons and 2-3 tablespoons of vinegar at this time as well.
- Once comes to a boil reduce to a low simmer and cover stirring occasionally for 45 minutes.
- Add chopped carrots, potatoes, diced peppers, cilantro,green olives stir and add 2-3 packets of Sazon.
- Continue for 15-20 more minutes simmer low covered stirring occasionally ..Last 5 minutes add peas and give good stir on bottom and make bowels!! Good over rice or as stew…
- Mixed with rice on plate.