Dairy Free New England Seafood Chowder.
You can have Dairy Free New England Seafood Chowder using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dairy Free New England Seafood Chowder
- Prepare 1 of sweet onion.
- You need 2 of celery stalks.
- It’s 2 of medium red potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen calamari rings.
- You need 1 cup of frozen small scallops.
- You need of I cup frozen clams.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of large tbsp (scoop) dairy free butter.
- Prepare 1 jar of clam juice.
- You need 1 cup of dairy free milk.
- You need 16 oz of dairy free half and half.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Dairy Free New England Seafood Chowder instructions
- Chop up the onions and celery: set aside..
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in pan, while oil is heating up chop the potatoes and set aside..
- Once the oil is heated add the onions, celery, salt and pepper. Saute until onions are translucent or for about 7 minutes. Lower to medium high heat..
- Add the potatoes, clams, scallops and calamari rings. Stir together on a low saute for about 5 minutes..
- Add clam juice, dairy-free half and half, dairy-free milk, dairy-free butter and bay leaf. Bring to quick boil. Once boiling reduce heat to medium and let cook/simmer until potatoes are soft. Add salt and pepper as needed..