Kathal chilli. Chilli Jackfruit is an awesome dish prepared using raw jackfruit. It is an Indian cum Chinese Recipe. Kathal Recipe: Kathal or Jackfruit is actually a summer fruit that may look intimidating, but tastes delicious when cooked in a north indian style spicy gravy and is rather.
A delicious raw jackfruit and mango pickle. The sabzi is flavorful and has a nice taste and meaty texture of the cooked kathal. These kebabs taste almost like Shahi kebabs. You can have Kathal chilli using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kathal chilli
- You need 2 cups of raw jackfruit pieces.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of kashmiri red chilli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1-2 of big onion pieces.
- It’s 2 of green chilli.
- It’s 1 tbsp of china salt or ajino moto.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need Half of cup of water and corn starch mixture.
Once you try this Kathal Ke Kebabs, you will never go for another recipe again. Последние твиты от Suchet Kathal (@KathalSuchet). ENJOY EVERY MOVEMENT OF YOUR LIFE. sagar m.p. The site owner hides the web page description. Yes love kathal pulao… & kathal is "brahmoner mangsho" :-).
Kathal chilli step by step
- Boil kathal in turmeric and salted water for 15-20 min.and switch off the flame and let it rest..
- After that drain all the excess water. Mix 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste, little bit of salt, corn flour, turmeric powder, red chilli powder..
- Deep fry the coated raw jackfruit pieces in oil until it turned out golden brown colour..
- Keep it aside all the fried raw jackfruit pieces..
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a nonstick pan. Add garlic, green chilli and 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste. Add little bit of water..
- Add again little bit of salt, china salt, red chilli powder, and onion. stir it for a minute..
- Now add all the sauce. And corn starch mixture. Mix it for a minute.
- Then add all the fried jackfruit pieces. Toss it for 2 min and it's done..
- Ready to serve..
Very lovely recipe… hearing this after Hi Anu, I have tried your Kathal Pulav recipe many times before and it always comes very nice…. but. Kathal Tikka is a delicious snack which can be relished on many a joyous occasion. Byadgi chilli (Kannada: ಬ್ಯಾಡಗಿ ಮೆಣಸಿನಕಾಯಿ) is a famous variety of chilli mainly grown in the Indian state of Karnataka. It is named after the town of Byadgi which is located in the Haveri district of. Patanjali Kathal Pickle has got the goodness of Jackfruit which has various health benefits.