1 pan shrimp fajitas. Add the bell peppers, red onion, and shrimp to the sheet and season with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin, and lime. Transfer shrimp to a plate, reserving. This post was created in partnership with our friends at Tessemae's.
Made with a delicious coconut lime cauliflower rice. I've got a one pan shrimp fajitas recipe that is going to blow your mind and make your belly oh so happy. Easy and flavor-packed shrimp fajitas prepared in one sheet pan for easy cleanup. You can cook 1 pan shrimp fajitas using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 1 pan shrimp fajitas
- It’s 1 bag of raw shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1 of orange pepper.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tbs of chilli powder.
- You need 1 of lime.
These lime sheet pan shrimp fajitas are the best weeknight meal! Make everything on the sheet pan and serve in warm tortillas. Plus the recipe is low carb, Paleo, and. Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas – the perfect easy and healthy one pan meal for busy weeknights.
1 pan shrimp fajitas step by step
- Cut peppers & onions. Place peppers, onions, shrimp & other ingredients in mixing bowl. Toss to coat..
- Preheat oven 450. Spray baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture onto baking pan. Cut half of lime & spread out on pan. Bake 8-10min. Turn pan around & broil 2-3 minutes. Squeeze with lime juice..
Best of all, bursting with chili lime flavors & served with low carb tortillas. Enjoy shrimp fajitas with red bell peppers and onions using this easy one pan recipe that the whole family will love. Line pan with foil and spray with a nonstick spray. Place shrimp (with tails off) in baggie. Add taco seasoning and shake well until shrimp are coated.