China Grass Pudding. China grass pudding has glossy appearance and feels like jelly. China grass is prepared by adding melted agar agar mixture in boiled sweet milk then allowing it to set and then served after refrigerating. Hello Friends, Welcome to my channel If you like my video then don't forget to Like & share my video & also Subscribe my channel Thanks for watching.
Preparation Method of China Grass Eggless Pudding : Break the chinagrass into small pieces and wash it well. This is one of the most quickly prepared puddings mom used to make, when she had unexpected guests. Along with payasams and caramel pudding. You can cook China Grass Pudding using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of China Grass Pudding
- You need 1 pack of Instant China Grass (I used badam pista flavour).
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of melted butter to grease the moulds.
- Prepare of few tart moulds / silicone moulds.
- It’s of sliced strawberries / chopped pistachios.
When china grass has become jelly-like, sprinkle it with the above mixture. I wanted to try Rose Pudding using china grass since the day I made homemade rose syrup,after I pudding recipe using china grass. I made it only today morning and here I am with this post ?. Tender coconut pudding recipe made with china grass / agar agar.
China Grass Pudding instructions
- In a pan empty the contents of the pack, water and milk. Mix well and simmer on a medium flame till it is fully dissolved. Keep stirring continuously till done..
- Pour into greased moulds / silicone moulds and bring it to room temperature. Serve chilled, garnished with strawberries and chopped pistachios..
Bring it to a boil and let it simmer till the china grass is melted. Strain and add to the pudding mixture. Add china grass to the milk, bring to a boil and remove from fire. China grass is a term for agar-agar, a jelly-like substance obtained from certain algae. China grass pudding is made from agar-agar, so it is called China grass pudding.