Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos. These spicy tacos are perfect for weeknight dinners and are sure to please the entire family. Spicy Chicken Tacos -are an easy chicken taco recipe filled with simple and clean ingredients. As many of you know Mexican cuisine is my absolute.
I took the advice of the above commenters and chopped everything first. Add in the crushed tomatoes and chicken and stir until the chicken is evenly coated and the mixture is warmed through. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox..for spicy and tasty fried chicken, these fried chicken strips are easy to prepare and taste great! You can cook Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos
- Prepare 2 of chicken strips, cooked and cut into smaller strips.
- Prepare of Lettuce / Tomatoes.
- You need of Drizzle of Hot wing sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of taco shell.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
Dip each chicken strip once again in the buttermilk mixture, then coat again with the flour mixture. Serve these tasty chicken strips with chipotle mayonnaise, buffalo aioli, or a blue cheese or ranch. Easy Chicken Strips Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Coat chicken with flour mixture, then dip in butter and coat with cornflakes.
Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos step by step
- Add some lettuce and tomatoes to the bottom of your taco shell……
- Place your cut up chicken strips onto the lettuce and tomatoes……
- Drizzle some hot wing sauce over your chicken strips…….
- Place a small amount of shredded cheddar cheese on top of your chicken taco ?……..
- Add a dollop of sour cream on top…….
- Serve and enjoy ?!!!!.
Very quick, and easy to make. The cornflakes gave the chicken a nice, crunchy coating. Great for a quick weeknight dinner, backyard cookouts, and Everyone can grab a warm tortilla from the pile and make their own tacos just they way they like them. You could also easily double or even triple this recipe for. Pour the sauce over the chicken.