Mexi Chicken Salad.
You can cook Mexi Chicken Salad using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexi Chicken Salad
- You need 2 heads of romaine lettuce, chopped.
- It’s 3-4 of chicken breast, diced and cooked.
- You need 4 of tortilla shells, cut into strips.
- It’s of Dressing:.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa.
- You need of Toppings as desired:.
- Prepare 1 can of corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, rinsed & drained.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel, drained.
- It’s of cheddar cheese.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare of tomatoes, diced.
- You need of avocados, diced.
Mexi Chicken Salad step by step
- Cook chicken completely and set aside..
- Place tortilla strips on a baking sheet; spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with chili powder. Bake under broiler on low until crisp and slightly browned. Set aside..
- Mix dressing ingredients together until smooth and incorporated..
- Mix together the corn, black beans and rotel in medium bowl..
- Make an assembly line for plating with all cold ingredients..
- And warm ingredients..