Spanish rice pudding. Arroz con leche is one of the most traditional and popular Spanish desserts. Easy Rice Pudding With A Hint of Citrus. Arroz con Leche is one of the world's favorite desserts.
However, there is nothing better than a classic and simple Spanish rice pudding. Stir in rice and return to a boil. Home Gluten Free Vegan Spanish Rice Pudding (Arroz con Leche). You can cook Spanish rice pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish rice pudding
- Prepare 3/4 cup of medium grain rice.
- Prepare 1 can of Coco Lopez.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 6 of cloves.
- You need 2 slice of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 can of raisins.
- It’s 1 dash of nutmeg.
- It’s 3 of cinnamon stick.
We've made also a healthier version using brown rice instead of white rice and brown sugar instead of refined sugar. Spanish rice pudding, or 'arroz con leche' is a sweet creamy dessert served at Brindisa Tapas Kitchens. My mother's signature Spanish rice recipe, a delicious accompaniment to steak, chicken, and Mexican entrees such as tacos or enchiladas. How To Make Homemade Spanish Rice/Mexican Rice.
Spanish rice pudding instructions
- 3 cups water in medium pain.
- boil cinnamon sticks clove and ginger.
- remove spices and add coco Lopez.
- boil 30 minutes adding the rice.
- simmer for 25 minutes adding coconut milk.
- stir the rice and add raisins.
- after water is completely absorbed remove from stove and plate it..
Whatever You Call It, We've Got The Best And Easiest Spanish Rice Recipe You Can Find. It Tastes Like It Came Straight From The Restaurant. See authoritative translations of Rice pudding in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations. rice pudding. A creamy Spanish rice pudding recipe from my mother-in-law Antonia. Her arroz con leche recipe is the perfect blend of cinnamon, sugar, and silky Spanish rice.