You can cook Spanish Omelettes! using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spanish Omelettes!
- You need 6 of eggs, whisked.
- Prepare 1/2 of ring chorizo, finely sliced.
- You need 1 of medium sweet potato, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 60 g of goats cheese, crumbled.
Spanish Omelettes! step by step
- Heat the oil and add the chorizo. Cook for a few minutes on a medium heat. Remove with a slotted spoon once starting to crisp and leave to one side..
- Remove half of the chorizo fat from the pan and add the onion and sweet potato. Lower the heat slightly, cover and leave to cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Return the chorizo to the pan once the potato is soft. Mix together and spread evenly across pan..
- Mix the eggs and parsley and pour over. Turn up the heat and leave to cook for a few minutes..
- Once crisp on the bottom, put your pan under the grill for a couple of minutes..
- Add the goats cheese to the top and serve immediately. Enjoy!.