Spanish rice. My mother's signature Spanish rice recipe, a delicious accompaniment to steak, chicken, and Mexican entrees such as tacos or enchiladas. How To Make Homemade Spanish Rice/Mexican Rice. Whatever You Call It, We've Got The Best And Easiest Spanish Rice Recipe You Can Find.
This is the best Spanish rice recipe on this site! I don't understand why people don't follow the direction to. How to Make Spanish Rice and Beans Video. You can cook Spanish rice using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish rice
- It’s 1 cup of white rice.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 packages of goya sazon.
- You need 4 tbsp of Goya Recaito.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of green bell peppers.
- You need 2 dash of adobo seasoning.
And the best part about beans and rice? When you put them together they become a complete protein, meaning together they contain all the essential amino. Spanish Rice/Mexican Rice add-ins: Tomato: Fresh diced tomatoes or even canned diced tomatoes are a great addition to the recipe and add lots of flavor. Salsa: Salsa adds a ton of flavor.
Spanish rice instructions
- Add 1 cup of white rice to a pot add 2 cups of water to the rice. And add all the ingredients above together. Cook on high until you see the water starts to evaporate below the rice then you want to stir the rice and put on low and put the lid to cover it up so it can simmer and finish cooking. Remember to stir occasionally. Takes about 45 to an hour to cook depending on what brand of rice you use. Preferably me I use uncle bens rice..
Spanish rice, also known as Mexican rice, red rice, or arroz rojo, is a Mexican side dish or an ingredient in other dishes made from white rice, tomatoes, garlic, onions, etc. It is traditionally made by sautéing the rice in a skillet with oil or fat until it is colored golden brown. You'll find my easy Spanish rice is better than any found in grocery stores. Best of all, it can be prepared in the same amount of time as those so-called "quick and easy" boxes. Spanish Rice from Delish.com is a perfect side for dinner.