Whosayna’s Sichuan Coconut Pudding.
You can have Whosayna’s Sichuan Coconut Pudding using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Sichuan Coconut Pudding
- Prepare 2 cups of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Nestle Cream (Dessert Cream).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Agaragar Powder (China Grass Powder).
- It’s as needed of Coconut Essence.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cardamon Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dessicated Coconut.
Whosayna’s Sichuan Coconut Pudding step by step
- Beat all well except essence and dessicated coconut then boil till it bubbles. Add essence and mix well then keep to cool for ten mins, now add desicated coconut and mix well then pour on pudding moulds or bowls and let it cool and set. Keep in fridge, unmould and serve, can serve with canned fruits or sprinkle with dessicated coconut.