Green chili chicken tamale with queso fresco chili verde salsa.
You can have Green chili chicken tamale with queso fresco chili verde salsa using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green chili chicken tamale with queso fresco chili verde salsa
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 of large can green enchilada sauce.
- You need 2 jar of green salsa Hernadez brand i like the best.
- You need 4 tbs of knorr chicken broth spilt in half.
- It’s 1 tbs of cumin.
- It’s 1 can of black olives.
- Prepare of Corn husks. Soak for 3 hours in water about 18 emerge under wate.
- Prepare 3 cups of maseca.
- It’s 3 tbs of lard or crisco.
- It’s of Salt to taste i dont think it needs it.
Green chili chicken tamale with queso fresco chili verde salsa step by step
- In big pot put one jar of green salsa and one can of the enchilada sauce and chicken breasts cook for 40 min simmer for 20 min.
- With 4 cups masaseca in a bowl mix in the latd or crisco with your hands mix in enchil!fa sauce make sure the no lumps should have the consistency of cteam of wheat. Let set on table for 30 min..
- Take out husk from waterput on a towel with a silacone spachula on the ruff sode of the corn husk about 1/4inch think across and 3/4 down the husk put a olive optional then the meat fold right then left over right fold bottom up lay on table with the bottom on table finish them all.
- Set up syeamer for tsmales you will need two pie pans that you can make 5 holes in and a round steamer rack that will fit a stock pot. Set the one pie pan down face down the other face up the steamer rack on top of them start to fill the pot with tamales in a line the across so it looks like a cross put pot on stove it will get jeavy then fill with water to the top of steamer tray then finish filling in wth the rest of tamales from the inside of the pot. The get a wet cheese clothe makea circel.
- In the inside the pot then put on top come to biol tirn dowm summer for 1 hour pull the out let cool for 15 to min then enjoy..