Paksiw Na Lechon.
You can have Paksiw Na Lechon using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paksiw Na Lechon
- It’s 4 lbs of left over lechon.
- Prepare 3 cups of lechon sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of beef stock.
- You need 8 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 2 of large onions chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of whole peppercorn.
- It’s 8 pieces of dried bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of vinegar.
- You need 3/4 cups of brown sugar.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Paksiw Na Lechon instructions
- Heat a cooking pot and pour-in the beef stock. Bring to a boil..
- Put-in the garlic and onions then cook until the texture becomes soft..
- Add the whole peppercorns, dried bay leaves, and soy sauce..
- Put-in the leftover Lechon and simmer for 30 to 35 minutes..
- Add the vinegar and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the brown sugar and Lechon sauce then simmer for another 5 minutes..
- Dash-in some salt to taste then stir. Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving plate. Serve hot with rice. Share and enjoy!.