Lemon-pepper chicken fajita. Fajitas are fun to make, fun to eat and easy to enjoy! Here is my recipe for a stove top version of Lemon Pepper Chicken Fajitas. I like to serve with my favorite sides, such as Mexican Red Rice and Frijoles Borrachos.
The juice is a bit lemony, but mostly it is sour. But Lemon Pepper Chicken is not sour or even tangy. Season the chicken on both sides with the lemon pepper seasoning. You can cook Lemon-pepper chicken fajita using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon-pepper chicken fajita
- You need 2 lb of Chicken breast, cut in strips.
- Prepare of jalepeno minced.
- You need 1 of Yellow+Red+1Poblano Pepper.
- Prepare of Onion & garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of LmnPpr.
- It’s 2/3 cup of oil.
- It’s of salt.
Chicken Fajitas Recipe – Chicken Fajitas make a quick, delicious meal perfect for a busy weeknight supper or a fun weekend meal! Place the peppers and onion into a separate sealable bag. Add the olive oil, lemon juice, chili powder, ground cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, and garlic to a jar. Great lemon pepper chicken recipe is easy and perfect for a weeknight meal.
Lemon-pepper chicken fajita step by step
- Slice Peppers & onion. Set aside..
- Combine minced garlic and jalepeno with lemon pepper seasoning, oil and salt in a bowl. This is the marinade..
- Put chicken in the marinade for 1 hour.
- Heat up stove top to med-Hi heat stir frying chicken for 10 mns. Add Peppers + cook like 12 more mns or until chicken is Browning/ caramelizing.
- Can add more oil if drying out…
- Delicious Tacos, with avocados, salsa, tomatos all the toppings!!!.
Use chicken breast or chicken thighs and the creamy lemon pepper Season all sides of chicken with lemon pepper seasoning. (optional) Season with sprinkle of paprika and ground cumin. A twist on an old classic. Directions Place chicken and garlic into a food processor and pulse until ground. This Lemon Pepper Chicken from Delish.com will make you excited for chicken again. If you throw chicken into a pan with salt and pepper and bake it for forever, of course it's going to be terrible.