Upama and chutney -Typically Indian.
You can cook Upama and chutney -Typically Indian using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Upama and chutney -Typically Indian
- Prepare 2 cup of of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 of chopped beans.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of chopped carrot.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of rawa.
- Prepare of Chutney.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd.
- It’s 1/2 of grated coconut.
- You need 1 of salt and sugar to taste.
Upama and chutney -Typically Indian step by step
- in a frying pan add ghee and cumin seeds along with curry leaves, cashew nuts, onion ,carrot, beans ,peas -saute them.
- in another pan take a tablespoon ghee and add rawa for a min or two at medium flame.
- mix all the ingredients together.
- add 4 cups boiled water to the above mix and keep stirring so that no lumps are formed (till they get dry).
- For Chutney : in a mixer , mix the curd , ginger and green chillies and add them to the grated coconut and your chutney is ready.