Italian potato salad. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. This recipe for Italian Potato Salad, mayo free, a starter or side recipe, is simple, delicious and an all time favorite. Perfect for a potluck or a picnic, it's the salad you'll always be craving.
Potatoes are not only delicious; they're also packed full of healing nutrients Italian Potato Salad. This easy to make creamy Italian Potato Salad with green beans will quickly become your favorite summer potluck recipe. You are going to love this no mayo potato salad! You can cook Italian potato salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian potato salad
- You need 2 lbs of red potato.
- You need 1 c of sliced pepperoni.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh parsley diced.
- Prepare 3 of tlbs capers.
- Prepare 1 of \2c virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need to taste of Salt pepper.
- Prepare of Optional.
- It’s of To add tangy to it add some if brine from peppercini or/and.
- You need of Add 1-2 tables of fresh lemon juice.
In Italy, this potato salad is known as Russian Salad. Meet the Cook: With six grown daughters who visit us frequently, I have plenty of chances to serve this family favorite – whether we are making steaks, pork chops, burgers or bratwurst. Italian Potato Salad is a lightened up twist on traditional potato salad. Red potatoes are coated in peppery olive oil and tossed with crunchy cucumber, tender tomatoes, briny olives and capers.
Italian potato salad step by step
- Place potatoes into pot if clod watermelon water and bring it a boil cooking them till fork tender.. About 15minuyes.
- Drain and risen cool water cut into bite size pieces.
- Place in a bowl and add ingredients.
- Mix together.. if it sits before serving make sure to stir it.
This potato salad was one of my Nonna's (grandmother) most-loved recipes. Our whole family (and it's big!) loves it and we always think of her when we make it. It is simple while still being full of flavour. So today, I give you Italian potato salad with green beans, a beloved Neapolitan side dish that has Instead, oil, vinegar and seasonings coat the red skin potatoes, green beans, and red onions, which. Toss together potatoes, vinegar mixture, arugula, and tarragon.