You can cook American Waffles using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of American Waffles
- It’s 160 g of Flour.
- It’s 40 g of Cornstarch.
- It’s 6 g of Baking Powder.
- It’s 40 g of Sugar.
- It’s 200 g of Milk.
- You need 10 g of Honey.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 30 g of Salted Butter.
American Waffles instructions
- Preheat waffle iron. Whisk together the flour, corn starch and baking powder and sift; set aside..
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Add the honey and sugar and mix well. Stir in the milk and vanilla essence..
- Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture. Using a rubber spatula, mix until smooth (If you like a cake-like texture, don't mix a lot. You don't need to worry about lumps. If you like a bread-like texture, mix until the dough becomes sticky. This is a gluten-related reaction. ).
- Add the melted butter into the mixture and mix well..
- Spray the preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour the mixture into the hot waffle iron. Bake until golden brown. Serve hot..
- More Details at http://www.chez-k.org/classics/american-waffles/.