You can cook Guacamole Chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guacamole Chicken
- You need 1 pkg of chicken breasts.
- It’s slices of Pepperjack.
- It’s 1/4 of red onion chopped.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Original recipe called for chopped tomato.
- Prepare of Lime juice.
Guacamole Chicken instructions
- Pan fry chicken on medium heat with oil and butter. 10 minutes each side or until not pink..
- Meanwhile, mix guacamole, garlic powder, lime juice, red onion, salt and pepper, and chopped tomato. Preheat oven broiler to high. Placing rack 6 inches from heat..
- When chicken is done pan frying, place on sheet for oven, spreading guacamole mix and top with a slice of pepperjack cheese. Place in broiler for 2 minutes or until melted and browned..