Carne Picada for Tacos.
You can have Carne Picada for Tacos using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carne Picada for Tacos
- Prepare 2 lbs of carne picada shaved beef.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, diced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, diced.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 2 cans of diced tomatoes with green chillies.
- You need 2 Tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of cumin.
- You need 1 Tbsp of oregano.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of Toppings of your choice.
Carne Picada for Tacos step by step
- In a saute pan add 1Tbsp of canola oil, pre heat.
- In batches sear beef adding oil when needed and place into crockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper, Enjoy!!.