Chinese Style Onion Pork Chop with sweet soya sauce甜豉油洋蔥豬扒.
You can cook Chinese Style Onion Pork Chop with sweet soya sauce甜豉油洋蔥豬扒 using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Style Onion Pork Chop with sweet soya sauce甜豉油洋蔥豬扒
- It’s of Pork Shank/Premium Pork Chops.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- You need half of Onions.
- It’s 3 of shallots.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of capful of wine.
- Prepare of marinate pork 1tsp sugar, 3tsp light soya sauce, 2tsp cornstarch.
- You need of (black pepper optional).
- Prepare of sauce ~.
- It’s 50 ml of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of dark soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of maggie sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of light soya sauce.
Chinese Style Onion Pork Chop with sweet soya sauce甜豉油洋蔥豬扒 instructions
- Main ingredients. This brand is very tender so its ok. If not, best is pork shank cuts, cause the meat is soft..
- So after deforst, pat dry then and in 1tsp sugar, 3tsp light soya sauce, 2tsp cornstarch. (black pepper can be added also) Mix well then wrap it and put in fridge for 1 hr..
- Take pork out of fridge rest until close to room temperature. Add in Olive Oil to pan in med high heat place pork in. Do not Flip until one side is golden brown around 3 to 4 mins. Then Flip and cook the other side until its cooked through..
- For this part you can cut it or leave it as it is to your likings. Which I have done two types of style..
- Now the sauce. The same pan, pour oil in and pan sear the onions and shallots for a min then add in garlic and a cap of wine (brand, whiskey, rice wine whatever is ok) stir until drys up then add in the 50ml water..
- Now add in the 1 tsp sugar and let it melt for 30secs. Add in the 1tsp light n dark soya sauce, and maggie sauce. Stir well. (Please Note: do not heat the soya sauce more than 1 min so add it in at the last minute).
- Throw in the stripe pork and mix well for 30 secs. Or Can just pour the sauce on top of the meat. Done!.