You can have Steak Enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak Enchiladas
- It’s of Corn tortillas.
- You need 2-3 cups of cooked beef steak, I used top sirloin, chopped small.
- You need of Refried beans.
- Prepare of lEnchilada sauce.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
Steak Enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray thoroughly a 9×13 baking dish. In a skillet on high heat crisp and brown the steak. I added the drippings from the night before and reduced it..
- On a tortilla, put a spoon of beans, a spoon of steak, and a sprinkling of cheese. Roll it up and place seam side down. Continue rolling until your dish is full. Pour sauce over all of it..
- I baked it covered for about 30 minutes. Took it out and uncovered it and sprinkled more cheese on top. Returned it to the oven for a few minutes then took it out and let it sit for a bit. Served with sour cream and all the good fixins.