Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. You can have Taco Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 1 of large can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 package of hot jimmy dean sausage.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- You need of Cheese.
- It’s of Black Beans.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- You need of Tortilla chips.
This soup recipe is filled with ground beef, beans, veggies and of course taco seasoning. Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love. It's basically like a quick and easy soup. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form!
Taco Soup step by step
- Cook sausage thoroughly..
- While sausage is cooking put tomato sauce, half a tomato sauce can of water, corn with liquid, beans, and taco seasoning in a pot. Bring to a boil..
- When sausage is cooked add to soup mixture let boil for a little while..
- Top with cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips..
A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! You won't believe how easy this taco soup from Delish.com is to make. We need to taco about how good this soup is.