Taco in a bag. "I love Taco in a Bag! I had this recipe at the Covered Bridge Festival in Indiana. The chip bag serves as a shell for the tacos." With the bags unopened, gently crush the corn chips.
Often sold at schools, because no one else in their right mind would actually buy this shit. Possible uses: fertilizer, laxitive, or a blunt weapon. Cook the hamburger in a skillet. You can have Taco in a bag using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco in a bag
- It’s 1 of big bag of nacho cheese chips any brand.
- Prepare 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 head of lettuce.
- You need of Tomatoes diced.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- It’s of Sandwich bags optional.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- You need of Hot sauce.
- It’s of Salsa.
- Prepare of Taco sauce.
- Prepare of Whatever you like.
Cut open the end of a bag of chips. Spoon in some hamburger and beans, sprinkle on cheese, pour We do this on a regular basis at our cub scout camp outs. We even bring along diced black olives, chopped lettuce, and. Taco In a Bag, from fellow cooks and competitive eaters Patrick "Deep Dish" Bertoletti and Tim "Gravy" Brown (otherwise known as Glutton Force Five), will move from the Spring Hill Mall food court in West Dundee to a Lincoln Square space formerly occupied by a Homemade Pizza Co. this spring, DNAinfo.
Taco in a bag instructions
- Shredded lettuce or cut into small pieces and diced tomatoes. Set aside.
- Brown hamburger meat, drain off any grease, add taco seasoning packet and follow directions on packet, i like to add some salsa in at this point, but you don’t have too. When done set aside..
- Take a sandwich baggies, and add some chips, Crush them up some, add meat mixture,lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and other topping..
- Note- for camping, prepare Lettuce and diced tomatoes at home that way you’re only browning the meat and it makes it easier. (also prepare the chips in the sandwich baggies.) What I do for at home is prepare the lettuce and the tomato set in my fridge wrapped up, until the first kid comes ask when’s dinner, or what’s for dinner, that way you only have to brown the meat…..
- You don’t have to use the sandwich baggies, can you a plate, that’s how I like mine… but you have some kids who wants it in a bag. When camping I put in sandwich baggies for everyone..
The original taco in a bag. Chorizo country gravy, tomatillo sour cream, pepper jack, cilantro, and green onions. Taco in a bag is a bag of taco chips topped with meat and other toppings. There is only one serving of the sauce poured over the Taco chips. Tacos in a bag are perfect for any party and let's face it, just so fun to eat.