Thick & Chunky Cayenne Lime Guacamole. Перевод слова thick, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. thick [θɪk]Прилагательное. thick / thicker / thickest. толстый. перевод и определение "thick", английский-русский Словарь онлайн. Thick definition: Something that is thick has a large distance between its two opposite sides. Advertisement. thick (adj.) not thin; of a specific thickness or of relatively great extent from one surface to the opposite usually in the smallest of the three solid.
Thick definition, having relatively great extent from one surface or side to the opposite; not thin: a thick slice. Thick may refer to: The opposite of thin. A bulky or heavyset body shape or overweight. You can have Thick & Chunky Cayenne Lime Guacamole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thick & Chunky Cayenne Lime Guacamole
- It’s 2-3 of ripe avocados.
- It’s 6 of cherry tomatoes finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s of Juice of 1 small lime.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Ground Cayenne red pepper.
Inflections of 'thick' (advadverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause–for example, "come quickly," "very rare. Information and translations of thick in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. The Thick-It® brand is proud to be a gold-level sponsor of the new International Dysphagia Diet Standardisation Initiative, or IDDSI. See how this global initiative is simplifying the lives of people with.
Thick & Chunky Cayenne Lime Guacamole instructions
- Clean, cut, and dig out the avocado meat into a small mixing bowl. Chop veggies..
- Add all ingredients to mixing bowl, season to taste, and combine well..
- Serve & Enjoy with Chips, Bread slices, Crackers, as topping for your Spanish dishes/meals, or any way you like!.