kadhai paneer – indian delicacy. Kadai paneer is a delicious, flavorful & spicy dish made with paneer, kadai masala & herbs. Kadai paneer recipe with instructions to make gravy & dry versions. Indian cottage cheese or paneer cooked in onion tomato gravy with kadai masala.
Kadhai Paneer is a great main dish for any special occasion. Paneer and colorful bell peppers are sauteed in spicy tomato gravy. You website is one stop destination for all the Indian Recepies. You can cook kadhai paneer – indian delicacy using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of kadhai paneer – indian delicacy
- You need 1 lb of paneer.
- Prepare 2 large of capsicum.
- Prepare 2 small of red chillies.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ginger.
- Prepare 12 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 small of green chilly.
- Prepare 2 medium of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 pinch of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander.
Appreciate you for taking time in making the videos demonstrating the way to cook. Kadhai Paneer is one of the most flavourful delicacies of North Indian cuisine. Kadai Paneer – paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and bell peppers cooked in a spicy masala. This restaurant style Kadai Paneer gets its unique flavor from freshly ground spices like coriander and red chilies!
kadhai paneer – indian delicacy instructions
- heat red chillies on a hot pan with a tablespoon of oil for a minute or two and make them sort of crispy..
- now take the red chillies and crush them with a pin roller.
- add one tablespoon of any edible oil in a pan and fry chopped capsicum and take them out of the pan and keep them aside..
- now crush the garlic cloves neatly with a pin roller and fry them in a pan with two tablespoon oil until the garlic turns little golden brown. now add coriander powder and the crushed chillies in the same pan and cook for half a minute..
- now add minced ginger and the green chilly in the pan..
- now add chopped tomatoes to the pan and cook until the oil starts to separate..
- now add fenugreek seeds and salt to taste..
- now add cooked capsicum,paneer or cottage cheese pieces,coriander leaves to the mixture and cook for two to three minutes..
Enjoy it with naan or paratha. Add your recipe to below listed cookbooks. Kadhai Paneer has wonderful aromas and flavours from all the spices and the very essence of this dish is comforting and delightful. It can be savoured with any Indian bread or rice dishes and it can be a part of a simple home-style lunch or dinner. This dish also lends itself well to an elaborate celebratory meal.