Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Pizza.
You can have Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Pizza using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Pizza
- You need 2-1/2 c of almond meal/flour.
- You need 2 c of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need 1/4 c of ground golden flaxseeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 c of EVOO.
- It’s 1/2 c of water.
- Prepare 8 oz of Italian sausage, loose or removed from casing.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of small red bell pepper, seeded and sliced.
- It’s 1 of small green or yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- You need 1 c of pizza sauce (3 net carbs per serving).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In large bowl, combine almond meal/flour, 1 c cheese, flaxseeds, onion powder and sea salt..
- In small bowl, whisk eggs. Add 1/4 c oil and water. Pour into flour mixture and combine well..
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Place dough on paper and flatten to form crust. Bake 20 min..
- In large skillet, heat 1 T oil. Cook sausage until no longer pink. Add onion, garlic and peppers until softened. Remove from heat..
- Remove crust from oven and spread sauce. Top with sausage mixture, 1 c cheese, 3 T oil, pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Bake 10 min or until cheese melts..