Bread uttapam Recipe. uttapam with step by step photo and video recipe. uttapam is south indian i have already shared the instant bread masala dosa variation which carries the same recipe procedure and steps. yet there is. bread uttapam or instant bread dosa can be a good option which can be prepared without much hassle yet delivers the authentic dosa flavour. Bread Uttapam, on the other hand, is instant and simple to make. Uttapam is a type of dosa, thicker Bread, as you can see, is one of the ingredients of the recipe.
The fact that the batter you make with bread, does not require fermentation, makes it quite great for quick breakfasts. Bread Uttapam Recipe, Instant South Indian Breakfast with detailed step by step photos and video. Sometimes we crave for a snack but realise that alas, we have not prepared for it earlier! You can have Bread uttapam Recipe using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread uttapam Recipe
- Prepare of Bread slices.
- Prepare of Suji.
- It’s of Curd.
- You need of garlic clove.
- You need of Ginger.
- Prepare of green chilli.
- Prepare of big chopped onion.
- You need of Chopped capsicum.
- Prepare of Chopped carrot.
- Prepare of chopped tomato.
- You need of Beans optional.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Chopped Coriander leaves.
- It’s of Salt as your taste.
- It’s of Black pepper powder.
- It’s of Some water.
- You need of Oil.
This recipe of making bread uttapam is really easy and quick as the batter does not need to be fermented and all the ingredients are easily available at home. This recipe of making bread uttapam is really easy and quick as the batter does not need to be Pour little oil around uttapam. Instant rava uttapam recipe – Instant uttapam is a quick breakfast recipe made with semolina, spices & veggies. Bread Uttapam, on the other hand, is instant and easy to make.
Bread uttapam Recipe instructions
- Take a blander add bread slice, suji, ginger, garlic, green chilli, curd, sugar back pepper and salt then grind it..
- Take a one bowl put into batter and add Chopped onion, capsicum, carrot, tomato, beans, coriander leaves, ENO and mix it well..
- Heat the pan (tava) apply ghee on it and then use napkin remove the ghee. Spread the batter with kadshi.Cook 3- 5 mins on medium flame and manage on both side the same..
- Serve with butter, curd, sauce and Enjoy it.?.
Not to mention it tastes delicious. Uttapam is a thick dosa, or pancake, with vegetables cooked over skillet. Home » Recipes » Breakfast Recipes » Uttapam Recipe Bread Uttapam Recipe, How To Make Bread Uttapam Recipe. A very quick and easy recipe which can be made in no time.