Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef).
You can have Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef) using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef)
- It’s of Empanada.
- You need 4 cup of Instant Corn flour Masa(add more if you want to make more).
- You need 1 of water as needed.
- You need 1 of frying oil(about 2 cups if its a medium pan).
- Prepare of Stuffing.
- Prepare 1 of Ground Beef(I used 1 package..you can use as much as you want).
- Prepare 1 can of tomatoe sauce(I used the small size can).
- Prepare 1 of Ground California Chili(add to taste – I used about 2-3 tbsps).
- You need 1 dash of chicken flavor bouillon(add to taste).
- You need 1 of water( you can add less or more it all depends on how juicy you want it).
- It’s 1 of Monterey Jack Cheese thin slices(OPTIONAL).
- It’s of Nopales.
- You need 1 packages of diced Nopales.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of diced tomatoes(I used 1 large).
- You need 1 bunch of diced cilantro(optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of squeezed limon(you can add more or less your choice).
Empanadas de Carne Molida (Ground Beef) instructions
- Beef: Cook Beef well. ADD tomatoe sauce,dash of bouillon,about 2-3 tbsp of Ground California Chili, and some water. STIR. Bring it to a boil then Turn off stove..
- Mix Masa with water. Make sure the dough its not to sticky..
- Do golf sized balls. Pat them until they are flat like tortillas..
- Start stuffing them with the beef. Fold them in half and start sealing the edges.**I like to add Monterey Jack Cheese thin slice (optional)**.
- Heat up some frying oil and once its hot. Begin frying your Empanada…ONCE IT TURNS GOLDEN BROWN –> remove from pan..
- Nopales: Boil until tender then drain water…Mix diced nopales,tomatoes,onion, and cilantro. Squeeze a good amount of limon on it. Stir and Enjoy!.
- You can also make Rice as a side dish as well. ENJOY!!.