Cajun Chicken Alfredo.
You can have Cajun Chicken Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Alfredo
- You need 1 cup of (or over) cooked sausage.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of Breast Chicken.
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked penne pasta (or macaroni as substitute).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- It’s 2 Cups of Cream.
- It’s of Ground Fresh Parsley.
Cajun Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Cooke Sausage and set aside.
- Fry Chicken and Garlic together until chicken is sufficiently cooked. Fry for 10 mins. Frying together prevents the garlic to darken until chicken is sufficiently cooked..
- Add cooked sausage and cajun seasoning. Mix well until cajun sticks with meats..
- Add cream and bring to boil..
- Add parmesan and crushed parsley..
- Let cool and serve..