Italian Stuffed Peppers.
You can cook Italian Stuffed Peppers using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Stuffed Peppers
- Prepare 4-5 of bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
Italian Stuffed Peppers instructions
- Cut off top off peppers and hollow them out.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Mix 1 cup mozzarella, ricotta, ground beef and half jar of spaghetti sauce. Add onions, mushrooms or any other ingredients..
- Stuff peppers with mixture. Top with remaining sauce.
- Bake for 40 minutes, top with remaining cheese and bake until melted..