One dish sticky rice, broccoli, squash and sweet potato with chilli and ginger dressing. Add the squash, sweet potatoes, regular potato, and water or stock, and bring to a simmer. Sweet Potato Broccoli Chicken Bake: A one-dish wonder and a simple recipe that tastes delicious, is perfect for leftovers, and Very easy and time saving recipe but I added some chilli powder and Tandoori masala powder to the entire dish instead of Italian herbs and nuts to give bit of. This sticky rice recipe is similar to the sticky rice with chicken (lo mai gai) we already have on the blog, but less complex in terms of ingredients When added to sticky rice, it's a delicious combination that everyone knows and loves.
The main ingredients in this chilli are sweet potato and kidney beans which means you can eat a big bowl of it on its own without cooking up some rice. I am in desperate need of dishes as comforting as this one! Asian sticky rice might look like regular old white rice, but it behaves quite differently — and that makes it perfect for certain recipes that are better when the rice clumps together. You can cook One dish sticky rice, broccoli, squash and sweet potato with chilli and ginger dressing using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One dish sticky rice, broccoli, squash and sweet potato with chilli and ginger dressing
- Prepare 150 g of Jasmin rice.
- It’s 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 3 cm of frozen ginger.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 300 g of squash and sweet potato.
- It’s 300 g of broccoli.
- You need 50 g of cashew nuts.
- You need of The dressing.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 2 cm of frozen ginger.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli finely chopped.
- It’s 30 g of fresh coriander finely chopped.
The recipe uses anko, which is sweet azuki bean paste, as well as walnuts, black sesame seeds, and soybean powder. This Moroccan stew with chickpeas and sweet potatoes is an easy plant based dinner recipe: it's incredibly flavorful featuring a blend of Moroccan spices. Inspired by a combination of Naturally Ella and The Daily Dish. I added yellow squash because I didn't have enough sweet potatoes.
One dish sticky rice, broccoli, squash and sweet potato with chilli and ginger dressing step by step
- Here is everything you need to start the dish. Mix the rice, coconut milk, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in an oven dish..
- Place the sweet potato and squash ontop. You could just use one ingredient (100% squash for example). You can save time an effort by purchasing pre-prepared.
- Cover the dish and place in the oven for 45 minutes at 180 degrees fan.
- After 45 minutes place the broccoli ontop, recover and cook for another 15 minutes. Toast the cashews in a baking tray at the same time.
- Here are the ingredients you need for the dressing.
- Mix the dressing up in a bowl. Balance the citrus juice and the soy sauce to personal taste.
- Remove the dish from the oven, toss the cashews ontop and then drizzle the dressing all over. Serve on warm plates… enjoy!.
Sweet potato pie is certainly a southern favorite and super easy to throw together though, so why not make a homemade pie filling instead? Taste the mash for sweetness first before adding any brown sugar, then add a little, taste and adjust. Do not use sweet potato pie filling for this recipe. In this video, we will be making a Crispy Indian Restaurant Style Starter Recipe, which is Honey Chilli Potatoes. A perfect crispy, spicy, tangy and sweet.