Easy cheesy Spanish rice casserole. Easy rice casserole full of flavor! Spanish Rice Bake Haiku: "Yawn, this was boring. I would add alot of stuff.
Depending on where you grow up, or what location you are in, it will be called something different, but they both refer. View top rated Cheesy spanish rice casserole recipes with ratings and reviews. Cheesy Spanish Rice – All Recipes. You can have Easy cheesy Spanish rice casserole using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy cheesy Spanish rice casserole
- It’s 1 can of Campbell's cheddar cheese soup.
- It’s 1 packages of Lipton Spanish rice.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 cup of Mexican blend cheese.
This hearty rice can accompany chicken or beef-or stand alone as a tasty meatless entree. 'It's quick, easy and delicious,' notes Ann Wagenecht of Prophetstown, Illinois. This recipe for homemade spanish rice tastes just like the restaurants. Try this easy Spanish rice recipe. You can get plain rice very cheap so homemade Spanish rice recipe is very friendly on the wallet.
Easy cheesy Spanish rice casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown hamburger in large skillet..
- Cook Spanish rice following the bags directions (as the hamburger is cooking)..
- Once the hamburger is done dump in 9×13 casserole dish and mix in the the cheddar cheese soup..
- Added the finished Spanish rice on top (evenly)..
- Pour the shredded cheese on top spread evenly. Then baked until the cheese is melted..
The entire family will love it! If you have wondered how do you make Spanish rice, keep. Pour into prepared casserole dish and top with extra shredded cheese. Cheese is one of the major agricultural products in our area of northern California. A colleague gave me this recipe a number of years ago, and it's always a hit at potluck dinners.