Dry apricot pudding. Serve topped with pineapple, apricots, coconut, and lime zest. In this video we will see Avery tasty kubani pudding Recipe, once you try this you will like it and also your kids too. Amar al deen pudding, also known as kamar al deen or qamar aldeen mohalabeya, is an irresistible apricot pudding, creamy, fragrant and sweetened to your perfection.
Organic fruit not treated with sulfur vapor is darker in color and has a coarser texture. Apricot Pudding is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Apricot Pudding by following this easy recipe. You can have Dry apricot pudding using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dry apricot pudding
- It’s 100 gm of dry apricot (Soaked in water overnight).
- It’s 15 tsp of sugar.
- You need 500 ml of boiled milk.
- You need 10 Gm of China grass (Soaked in 1 cup of water).
Dried apricots and a hint of cardamom make this old favorite into something special. A steamed pudding is crowned by a jammy topping of pureed dried apricots cooked in Armagnac. Rinse apricots, remove seeds and chop. Combine with the sugar in a saucepan and heat, while stirring.
Dry apricot pudding step by step
- First take soaked apricot and deseed it all and seed keep it aside.soak China grass in water..
- Now make a paste of deseeded apricot. Now take the apricot of left out water and apricot paste cook for 5 minutes or just to change the colour.
- Now cool the apricot paste and mix in the boiled cooled milk. Now take China grass and heat it till it becomes watery by stirring continue now add in the Mike and mix well..
- Immediately pour in the serving dish and apricot bdamgiri (break the apricot seeds and decorate with apricot soaked 1 or two pieces).
- Serve chilled and enjoy the delicious apricot pudding.
All Reviews for Apricot Baked Rice Pudding. Apricot Baked Rice Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Creamy coconut rice pudding naturally sweetened with apricots.. You can also have a bit of fun by swapping the dried apricots with some cooked fruit like stewed plums or stir in a little jam or honey. Dried apricots are also high in fiber; each serving provides four grams of fiber.