Breakfast wrap with Italian sausage. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. In a large skillet, cook sausage, pepper, onion and tomato over medium heat until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender, breaking up sausage into crumbles; drain and return to pan. In a small bowl, whisk eggs and egg whites until blended.
We love to grill in the summer, even more so on holidays, and we've enjoyed everything from salmon and steaks to. Sprinkle cheese over tortilla halves evenly. Place sausage link at one end of the tortilla and roll it up. You can cook Breakfast wrap with Italian sausage using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast wrap with Italian sausage
- It’s 2 of Italian sausages, out of the casing and minced.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1/8 cup of shredded cheese (I prefer cheddar).
- Prepare 1 of small tomato diced.
- You need of Basil, chopped (chiffonade, if you prefer).
- You need 1 of wrap or tortilla.
Repeat with the rest of the sausage and tortillas. Italian sausage, tomatoes, kale, and spinach all come together in one skillet. A delicious breakfast scramble only requires adding wholesome ingredients together for a tasty meal to start your day. The key components are eggs , another protein source, vegetables, and cheese.
Breakfast wrap with Italian sausage instructions
- Fry up the sausage meat until nice and brown, lay it out on the wrap, then fry the onions in the sausage grease. I cook them until they're brown but translucent would work too..
- Lay the onions on the cooked sausage meat and cook up the eggs. Better to err on the side of less cooked because they're going in the oven..
- Scatter the cheddar cheese on top of the egg, then put the wrap (with meat, onion, egg, and cheese on it, of course) under the broiler. Just a minute or so, because the wrap will generally get too crispy otherwise..
- Pull out of the broiler, top with the tomato and basil. Wrap up the wrap and cut in half. Eat half yourself and give other half to lazy but grateful girlfriend..
Fully cooked breakfast sausage links make this recipe quick and easy for a weekday breakfast. If using uncooked sausage links, precook them following package directions before wrapping with dough and baking. This homemade Italian sausage recipe not only enables you to maintain full control over the quality of your sausage, it also tastes WAY better than store-bought! It's super easy to make and you can double our triple the recipe and freeze it so you always have sausage on hand! Greek Breakfast Wrap Lemon and Olives. kalamata olives, peppers, turkey sausage.