Mom's Indian Curry. Momo is mouthwatering dumpling which has a nice blend of spice & minced meat, served with tomato sauce. Try Momo N Curry today for delicious, authentic Nepalese and Indian cuisine, featuring a wide variety of traditional curry dishes and of course our famous momos. A momo is a classic Nepali steamed dumpling filled with delicately spiced minced.
Stir in broth and milk slowly with whisk to make sure to get all the lumps out. Boil for one minute or until thickened while stirring. Stir in chicken and lemon juice. You can have Mom's Indian Curry using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mom's Indian Curry
- It’s 1 tbsp of chana flour.
- You need 1 cup of dhai.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 1 heaping tbsp of curry masala.
- Prepare of tumeric, rye, cumin vagar with ing.
- Prepare of curry leaves and dhana if needed.
- You need of salt and sugar.
This is an Indian Mom's authentic Chicken Curry recipe made in Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker. This Chicken Curry instant pot recipe is made in a simple onion-tomato gravy with the aroma of whole spices. This is the best Chicken Curry you will ever have! Indian egg curry has hard boiled eggs cooked in simple yet flavor packed Indian masala.
Mom's Indian Curry step by step
- Mix Dhai, sour cream if available, and chana lot.
- Add a bog scoop of curry masala and water until desired consistency.
- Make a seperate vagar with rye, cumin, and turmeric. Heat and once the rye pops, quickly add a bit of ing, dhana, and curry leaves..
- Add the vagar to the curry and stir. Add sugar and salt to taste. Continue to mix until the curry rises once..
- Note: if you vagar in the primary pot, add water and mix prior to adding the dhai, lot, sour cream, and curry masala..
Mom's Chicken Curry is an unbelievably tasty homestyle chicken curry with an earthy onion & coconut based curry loaded with spicy warm flavors of fresh ginger, garlic, turmeric and garam masala. This chicken curry is a family recipe that I grew up eating many Sundays. How to Make My Mom's Indian Curry From Scratch For use in a variety of Indian dishes such as mattar paneer, chicken or egg curry. This recipe is for the curry sauce itself only. (Pictured: channa masala) Add a bog scoop of curry masala and water until desired consistency Make a seperate vagar with rye, cumin, and turmeric. Heat and once the rye pops, quickly add a bit of ing, dhana, and curry leaves.