Meatless Enchilada Pasta ?.
You can cook Meatless Enchilada Pasta ? using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatless Enchilada Pasta ?
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- You need of Olive oil (just enough to coat bottom of pan).
- It’s 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- It’s 2 cans (10 ounce) of red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 2 cans (10 ounce) of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (4 ounce) of diced green chilis.
- It’s 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- It’s of Shredded Mexican cheddar cheese.
Meatless Enchilada Pasta ? step by step
- In a large pot heat some olive oil……
- Sauté your onions and green pepper for several minutes…….
- Add your minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add in your black pepper, taco seasoning mix, red enchilada sauce, Rotel diced tomatoes, diced green chilis and chicken broth, heat to boiling…….
- Reduce heat and cover pot…….
- Continue to cook on low heat for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally…….
- Meanwhile boil your pasta, don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Boil pasta until al dente, drain then add to enchilada sauce mixture……
- Mix thoroughly……Let pasta stand for several minutes before serving, the longer it stands the thicker the sauce gets !! ?.
- Top with sour cream and shredded Mexican cheese and enjoy ?!!.