Cauliflower Poriyal / Gobi masala:. Even for parties, I bet, this Cauliflower Poriyal (Gobi Masala curry) would be a big hit. Whenever, I try to make cauliflower dishes, especially the parties including foreign nation people, I always get appreciated. Try this yummy Cauliflower Poriyal and share your suggestions.
Half cook the cauliflower and potatoes before adding it to the onion-tomato masala. The Cauliflower Poriyal recipe is a pretty simple stir-fry kind of dish which you can make with few spices and time. A simple tempering is prepared and Add the cauliflower and spices. You can cook Cauliflower Poriyal / Gobi masala: using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Poriyal / Gobi masala:
- You need 1/2 of cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 of tomato(medium size).
- It’s leaves of Chopped mint.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Chicken powder.
- It’s of Salt.
Step by Step Pictorial of the cauliflower poriyal. Heat oil in a pan and splutter the mustard seeds. Gobi masala recipe – cauliflower curry recipe with gravy made in north Indian style. Gobi masala recipe – Simple north Indian cauliflower recipe.
Cauliflower Poriyal / Gobi masala: step by step
- Boil the cauliflower for at least 5 min.(don't overcook).
- Heat the non-stick pan.Add three tablespoons of vegetable oil (heat the oil)..
- Add mustard seeds and let it the popup. Add onion saute until its cook..
- After that, add tomato and cook until its smash. Add salt as per your taste..
- Put boiled cauliflower into the pan and mixed it. Add the following items for a required amount(turmeric powder, chicken powder, chili powder)..
- Let it cook for another 10 min. Stir between 2min once.
- Enjoy with white rice!.
This is a wonderful and healthy accompaniment to roti, plain paratha, jeera rice or even plain basmathi rice. Cauliflower fried and sauted in spicy masala gravy!! It goes well with Roti or any other Indian bread or Pulao. For more similar vegetarian recipes, check out: Soya Chunks Dry. Cauliflower Poriyal , one of my favorite vegetable.