Fruit chaat # Ramzan special. Fruit chaat, a spiced fruit salad, is a ubiquitous iftar fruit dish, present on pretty much every South Chaat masala is a spice mix that usually contains a blend of amchoor (or green mango powder). fruit chaat recipe – this is a Delhi style tasty fruit chaat recipe which is spiced, savory, sweet and tangy. Fruit chaat is made of a mix of fresh seasonal fruits and tubers like potatoes and sweet. Tasty Fruit Chaat Recipe by Cooking with Asifa- Ramadan recipes for iftar fruit chaat masala recipe fruit chaat recipe Pakistani fruit chaat banane ka.
A simple fruit chaat made with assorted fruits and flavored with cumin, chaat masala and lemon juice! What exactly does "chaat" mean in Indian context? This is a bright, colorful, and refreshing fruit chaat (snack) that can also be used as a fruit salad. You can cook Fruit chaat # Ramzan special using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit chaat # Ramzan special
- Prepare of Apples.
- You need of Pears.
- You need of Garapes (red).
- Prepare of Oranges.
- It’s of Plums.
- It’s of Banana.
- You need of Mango & pomegranate or any desired fruits.
- It’s of Dry fruits for garnishing to make it more healthy (optional).
- Prepare of Leamon juice drops 4-5.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Chat masala.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- It’s of Mayonnaise 1 tablespoon (optional).
Fruit Chaat recipe with step by step photos. What is amazing about this tangy Fruit Chaat is that it is perfect for any season. Fruit Chaat Indian Fruit Chaat Recipe by Tarla Dalal. Fruit Chaat is a very healthy snack recipe.
Fruit chaat # Ramzan special instructions
- First wash all fruits well to remove that chemical effect on peals.
- Then just chopped the fruits Peel & deseed all of them.
- Then chop all roughly in cubes make sure no water is left once u wash clean with paper towel.
- In chopped fruits add a dash of lemon juice drops, chat masala, mayonnaise, honey just flip this all to coat well in fruits the added seasonings..
- Now serve it with garnish of dry fruits (optional). Enjoy it every bite u have !!!!.
If any kids who are fussy eaters, especially doesn't eat fruits , this is one of the best way to make them eat fruits. Though i love to add Chaat masala to pineapple. See more ideas about Chaat recipe, Indian food recipes, Chaat. Fruit chaat is loved by kids and adults alike and is a fun way to include some fruits into your diet. This healthy chaat takes just minutes to make and is a great way to satisfy your food cravings.