Tater tot tacos pizza. Tater Tot Taco Pizza is a mouthwatering combo of two of your favorite eats: tacos and pizza! The tater tot crust makes this dinner recipe even more fun. Tater Tot Taco Pizza is a mouthwatering combo of two of your favorite eats: tacos and pizza!
My favorite part of making pizza is putting on the toppings, and my least favorite part is making the crust. The only drawback to the tater tot pizza is that you have to let it rest like a pie for a few minutes so that the crust can solidify enough so you can hold a. Pour the tater tots in a large mixing bowl. You can cook Tater tot tacos pizza using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tater tot tacos pizza
- Prepare 30 oz of bag tater tot crowns.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of taco seasoning 1 packet.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheese divided.
- You need 2 tbsp of taco sauce.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed Doritos or tortilla chips.
- You need 1/3 cup of Diced tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
Microwave for one minute and forty-five seconds (or until soft). Add one egg to the softened tater tots and mix. For a spin on a classic casserole, try my easy version. For a fun twist, just add your family's favorite pizza toppings!—Sharon Skildum, Maple Grove, Minnesota.
Tater tot tacos pizza step by step
- Cover the bottom and sides of a greased 12-inch cast iron skillet or oven-safe pan with tater tot crowns. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. While the tater tots are baking, brown the ground beef and drain the fat. Add water, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and minced onion. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes, until thickened. (I used regular tater tots, and didn’t press them down when it said to, they still turned out great.).
- Remove the tater tots from the oven and flatten them with a spatula. Top with one cup of shredded cheese and the taco meat mixture. Drizzle with taco sauce. Finish it off with another cup of shredded cheese..
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes at 425°. Remove from the oven and top with shredded lettuce, crushed Doritos or tortilla chips, diced tomatoes, and shredded cheese..
Once this Taco Tater Tot Casserole is baked and bubbly we top with with our favorite taco toppings to make this a meal that the entire family loves! There's a good reason my kids have dubbed this the BEST Tater Tot Casserole! This was so easy to make (yay for me) and a HUGE hit with the family. This easy tater tot pizza with eggs and peppers is the ultimate way to eat pizza for breakfast. SayfalarTanınmış KişiBlog YazarıThe Gunny SackVideolarTater Tot Taco Pizza.